VARIISTECHNICA SKILL EDUCATION
VARIISTECHNICA SKILL EDUCATION & RESEARCH PVT LTD was established in 2010 having our imperative mission to achieve the students goal by helping them in the field of competitive examinations( by State Government & by Central Government ) such as GPSC, UPSC , IBPS(PO/Clerk) , PSI , TET/TAT and all kind of competitive examinations.
Students of Gujrat are working very hard to crack any of the competitive examinations but are lacking behind due to lack of confidence , lack of knowledge and mainly lack of guidance. We are here to help them out from these consequences and give them unassailable plan to acquire their aspiration. We are having a stalwart and adaptable team to facilitate the different aspirants with any kind of support. The dedicated and well-practiced faculty team is ever ready to conclude our aspirants any queries.
Always ready to customization as and when required is our key point of operation. The ethics of the operation is to do a result oriented work and avail our aspirants the transcendent facilities and guidance. We are having a well satisfied mass of the aspirants.
Furthermore we are working for all competitive examination preparation to all aspirants having an aim to crack not only one but all the examination ( by Central and State Governments ). We are running a five consequent batches with different 500 + candidates under different batches like GPSC Class 1/2 , Class 3 , PSI ( with Physical Training ) , Banking and other recruitment boards.
In addition to that Variistechnica Skill Education and Research Private Limited started a work for different skill India projects to train the unskilled manpower and make them to Industry related Skilled manpower. Since then, There has there has been no looking back for us as we developed gradually but surely into a conglomerate of companies known as ‘State of Art Facility’. We took our baby steps into the industry with a vision of revolutionizing the outlook and in effect the functioning of Engineering Design and Solution to society and Industrial Market. With perseverance and determination in our vision through all the years since we began, we now stand at the pinnacle as the leaders of this field.
Mission, Aim and Objective
To empower all individuals through improved skills, knowledge, nationally and internationally recognised qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure Institutional competitiveness in the global market.
- The aim of skill development in the country is to support achieving rapid and inclusive growth through:
- Enhancing individuals’ employ ability (wage/ self employment) and ability to adapt to changing technologies and labor market demands.
- Improving productivity and living standards of the people.
- Strengthening competitiveness of the candidate.
- Attracting managerial capabilities in skill development.
The objectives of the VARIISTECNICA Skills on skill development are to:
- Create opportunities for all to acquire skills throughout life, and especially for youth, women and disadvantaged groups.
- Promote commitment by all stakeholders to own skill development initiatives.
- Develop a high-quality skilled workforce/ entrepreneur relevant to current and emerging employment market needs.
- Enable the establishment of flexible delivery mechanisms that respond to the characteristics of a wide range of needs of stakeholders.
- Enable effective coordination between different centres to fulfil demand supply gap of Industrial requirement for states and public and private providers.
VARIISTECHNICA Skills is committed to overcome on following issues :
- Employ ability and Demand and Supply matching
- Informal Sector’s requirement
- Multiple skills
- Flexibility of Course design, molecularity
- Out of School Children
- Open and distance learning
- Use of Technology
- Equity (Girls, rural population, SC, ST, Minority and Disabled)
- Career guidance
- Teacher’s Training and Retention
- Emerging Sectors
- Involvement of Industry and Civil Society
- Horizontal and Vertical Mobility
- Linkage to local demand
- National Vocational qualification system Skill requirement in – Curriculum, Assessment and Certification
363 total views, 5 views today