Bank Probationary Officer (Bank PO): This is a managerial position in a bank. After the essential 1 to 2-year training, candidates are designated as Assistant Managers (AM) or Deputy Managers (DM).
Bank Clerks: As the name suggests, this is a clerical position in the bank and this can be considered as entry level job in a bank. Salary of a Bank Clerk is generally in the range of Rs. 20,000-25,000 depending on bank to bank and posting location.
Specialist Officers (SO): Banks also hire candidates for specialist profiles like – IT Officer, HR Officer, Marketing Officer, Finance Officer, Law Officer, Agriculture Officer etc. Usually, the grade and the starting salary of Specialist Officer is in the same range as Probationary Officers.
SBI IBPS SO
1) Prelims:- 100 Questions
A) Reasoning Ability – 35 1 hour
B) Quantitative Aptitude-35
C) English language – 30
2) Mains Exams :- 200 Questions
A) Quantitative Aptitude-60 marks
B) Reasoning Ability- 60 marks
C) General Awareness- 40 marks
D) Basic Computer Knowledge-40 marks
3) Interview – P.O./S.O.
Syllabus – Click Here to download
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary exam pattern
IBPS PO 2020 Exam Pattern for Prelims
• Mode of Examination– IBPS PO Prelims will be conducted in online mode.
• Number of Sections- There are 3 sections in IBPS PO Prelims viz. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
• Duration of Exam- The exam will be of 1 hour (60 minutes).
• Nature of Questions- Questions in the exam will be objective type (MCQs). Each question will have 4 options wherein only 1 option will be correct.
• Marking Scheme– Each question will carry 1 mark. Also, there is a provision of negative marking i.e. for every wrong answer, the ¼ mark would be deducted.
• Language of Exam- For English section, candidates have to answer in English Language only, the rest of the sections will be covered in English and Hindi languages.
IBPS PO Main Exam
This exam contains 200 marks with a duration of 03 hours. There will be Negative marking also for every wrong Answer 0.25 marks. Each Student required to the get minimum score to qualify for the Second Stage for Interview. IBPS CWE Exam Consists of five different Sections that are Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, (Letter Writing & Essay). See details below.
162 total views, 2 views today